Meet Attorney John F. Mifka
With nearly 40 years of experience handling personal injury cases, attorney John F. Mifka has made a difference in the lives of countless injury victims. Serving clients across southern New Jersey, attorney Mifka has the experience, skill and resources to handle complex personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- New Jersey, 1983
- District of Columbia, 1983
- Florida, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1997
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2001
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
John F. Mifka is one of ONLY 5% of outstanding lawyers in his field selected as a Super Lawyer based on Twelve [ 12 ] indicators of a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Board-Certified Trial Attorney
John F. Mifka is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, a designation shared by few personal injury lawyers.
In order to be certified by the NBTA, an attorney must demonstrate practical skill in the designated specialty and meet rigorous professional standards, including:
- High Ethical Standards
- Extensive experience in the designated specialty
- Significant participation in the development of law and continuing legal education
- Outstanding Peer and Judicial commendations
If you have been injured and are facing an insurance company that wants to limit or deny your compensation, having a board-certified trial attorney on your side sends a clear message: They must deal fairly with you or be in for a legal battle.
To learn more about attorney John F. Mifka, please follow the link below:
If you or someone close to you has suffered a personal injury in Philadelphia or New Jersey, we are here to offer advice and advocacy. Contact us today by EMAIL : HERE or by telephone at 609-220-1313 to speak with an experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyer. We make home and hospital visits to clients who are unable to travel to us.